Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Macam-Macam Bahasa Inggris

Berikut adalah contoh-contoh penggunaan bahasa Inggris di Indonesia.
Jakartenglish
Jakartenglish is marked by the 'sih', 'deh', 'dong', 'nih', etc.
- That book is very good, deh...
- Can you speak English? Yeah a little sih I can!
- Use my money first nih...
- Give me more dong...
- How sih? Little little angry...
Surobenglish
Surobenglish is marked by 'tah' and the famous word is 'diancuk'
- "No fuc***g good" ... is pronounced by arek Suroboyo using "No diancuk good"!
- Do you feel sick, tah?
Javanglish
Other exclamation words of Java: 'wo..', 'wah', 'waa..', 'toh', 'jian', and 'jee'
- Waa.. lah this book is mine jee...!
- Wo.. only like that toh!
- Wah.. expensive, toh?
- Jian..! Paijem is so beautiful tenan!
Sundanglish
Sundanglish is also available such as 'atuh', 'euy', 'mah'
- Well, if that kind, it pretty so-so atuh...
- It can't be that way euy...
- I am mah, not like that.. anything else?
Etc
There are also abundant 'sound effect' in Javanesse language.
- Suddenly, mak bedhengus den Tukiman appeared.
- My head feels pain, mak cleng!
- Mak tlepok, I got a manggo!
- My chicken is suddenly died, mak cekengkeng.
- Mak gedebug, Kampret fell down.
- Mak jegagik... Oh, trondholo!

No comments:

Post a Comment